We wipe down our counters, sinks, bathtub, and around the outside of the toilet with this recipe and love it. This is super simple to keep on hand,
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of vinegar (check out our DIY citrus infused vinegar recipe)
- 15 drops of lemon essential oil, 8 drops of lavender essential oil, and 5 drops of bergamot essential oil (optional and not necessary if using our DIY citrus infused vinegar)
- 15-20 squares of fabric (we use old t-shirts, and the same fabric for our DIY for handkerchiefs)
- Combine 1 cup of water, and 1 cup vinegar in a mason jar (with a capacity to hold 4-6 cups).
- Add in 15 drops of lemon essential oil, 8 drops of lavender essential oil, and 5 drops of bergamot essential oil and mix it all together (I just closer the jar and swirl it around a bit).
- Add in 15-20 pieces of pre-cut squares of fabric and press down so all the fabric soaks up the liquid.
- Use to wipe down counters, tables, sinks, etc! After you use them, simply wash them and then save them for when you run out!