No windex in our household! I keep our homemade glass cleaner in a spray bottle, and wipe the glass down with clean rags or newspaper. I rescue newspaper from recycling bins to use for wiping down glass – I find it it leaves less streaks than rags.
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp vinegar (click here for our DIY citrus infused vinegar)
- 15 drops of essential oil (optional, and not necessary especially if you use our DIY citrus infused vinegar)
- Combine 2 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Add in 15 drops of essential oil of your choice (we use lemon).
- Spray on glass and wipe off!
That’s it, that’s all!
Do you do something different to clean glass in your household?