Here is what I’ve been doing with my almond pulp from making almond milk.
You will NOT be disappointed with this recipe though. Also, you can use pulp from any nut milk that you make.
- Almond pulp (I didn’t measure, but this was from making almond milk with 1 cup of almonds)
- 1 mashed banana
- ½ cup of peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup of honey (or other liquid sweeter)
- 2 cups of extras (take your pick): chocolate chips, flax seeds, dried cranberries, nuts, seeds, coconut, the options are endless!
- Preheat oven to 300ºF, and grease an 8×8 inch pan
- Mix almond pulp, mashed banana, and peanut butter until smooth
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and honey, and mix until combined
- Press the dough into a baking pan so it is even and thin (I used a 8×8 inch pan)
- Bake for 20 minutes. Take pan out of oven and cut into bars (I did cut into 12 bars), and re-bake until bars are lightly browned.